miércoles, mayo 05, 2010

MEMORIAS Y MOMENTOS_29







Start understanding what is within you.
When you experience it, you won’t need questions.
Without experiencing, all you have are questions: “Why am I here?
What is the purpose of my life?”
Every individual has been given the gift of life and can experience peace.
This world will not give you peace.
The only thing that this world can give you is unrest.
Look for peace.
Wherever you find it, it’s good.
And if you can’t find it, come to me.
I have a lake full of joy.
I invite only those who are thirsty.
Jump in that lake, swim, drink, and fulfill your life.
When there is sorrow in your life, remember that within you there is a mine of joy.
If you think you are poor, there is a goldmine of joy within you.
All you need to do is dig.
You can dig as much as you want.
There will never be a shortage.
These are not just words.
I stand behind every word.
I can take you from the ocean of questions and put you in the ocean of answers.
If you want, you can experience that in your life.
If you are thirsty, I have a lake.
The thirsty need water, and I have water.

Maharaji 
Música: CHOPIN (Schumann Intermezzo) 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario